- Business News : Real Tonga Airlines touches down in Apia [27/07/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : Huawei at Center of Pacific Cable Spat [27/07/2017 - Australia]
- News : Marshall Islands President calls for better coordination between CROP agencies [27/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : PM O'Neill congratulates all elected MPs in PNG [27/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : RWC Sevens 2018 fans urged not to miss out following strong first week of ticket sales [27/07/2017 - United States]
- Sports News : Fiji 7s coach says captain's departure an "opportunity" for others [27/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : St George Illawarra Dragons in move to stage landmark home NRL game in Fiji [27/07/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : Paris climate deal needs to be politically, not legally, binding [27/07/2017 - France]
- News Feature : Tough backdrop to NZ immigration decision [27/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : MASI Plans for the future - call for members to register [27/07/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : PACER Plus could erode social services in Pacific says CTU [27/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Cooperation to strengthen safeguarding of Fiji Maritime boundaries [27/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
A row within New Caledonia's anti-independence camp has deepened, with the French Republicans suspending the membership of a former president Harold Martin.
Martin has confirmed that Paris acted over his decision to stand in next month's French National Assembly elections.
His bid clashes with the re-election campaign of another former president Philippe Gomes who has been endorsed as the Republicans' official candidate although he is the leader of the Caledonia Together Party.
Martin disagrees with Gomes on policy and accuses him of failing to represent the Republicans stance in New Caledonia.
He says he will never support Gomes and maintain his candidacy for a Paris seat.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media