- News : Samoa's female PM challenger set for rerun after gender quota row [05/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Samoa Caretaker PM welcomes fresh election [05/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Samoa AG applies to discontinue FAST hearing [05/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Samoan Head of State intervenes, calls for fresh elections [04/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : FAST Leader tells Samoa Head of State calling fresh elections undermine rule of law [04/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Australia opens new Pacific embassies as Chinese influence grows [04/05/2021 - Australia]
- News : Party leaders meet to discuss possible re-election in Samoa [04/05/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Covid UK variant hits Guam; travel risk raised back to level three [04/05/2021 - Guam]
- News : Two Fijian doctors test positive for the virus; close household contacts quarantined [04/05/2021 - Fiji]
- News : Pacific journos reflect on WPFD, urge governments to uphold public’s right to information [04/05/2021 - Fiji]
- News : Free press ‘a cornerstone’ of democratic societies, UN says [04/05/2021 - United States]
- News : Good Journalism is vaccine to false information [04/05/2021 - Palau]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media