- News : Samoan Government responds to U.S visa decision [22/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : BSP sets footprints in South East Asia [21/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Palestine, Israel, the US, and How the South Pacific Countries Are Selling Their Votes [21/01/2018 - United States]
- News Feature : Shinzo Abe's ambitious Indo-Pacific agenda [21/01/2018 - Japan]
- Sports News : Banned substance alertness heightened in Samoa after Sipaia’s case [21/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Yamagata City inks pact with Samoa Government [21/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Hunters back in training [21/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Jacinda Ardern on baby news: 'I'll be Prime Minister and a mum' [18/01/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Tongan PM and MPs sworn in [18/01/2018 - Tonga]
- News : Samoa, Haiti and Belize nationals no longer eligible for temporary US Work Visas [18/01/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Bougainville Copper Ltd has Panguna mine licence bid rejected following landowner divisions [18/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : BRED and ANZ banks announce interchange agreement [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
Membership enquiries Are you interested in joining the Pacific Islands News Association as a member? To become a member of the Pacific Islands News Association, simply contact us using the contact methods on the right or just fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media