- News : China not moved by Australia’s criticism of its aid to Pacific allies [16/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Bishop weighs in on China aid row [16/01/2018 - Australia]
- News : China ‘scare’ shows Australia has ‘dropped the ball’ in the Pacific [16/01/2018 - China]
- News : Tongan media head bemoans lack of government information [16/01/2018 - Tonga]
- News : Sex offenders’ registry in Samoa signed into law [16/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : East New Britain Governor eyes onshore processing for minerals from Solwara project [16/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : World's largest online travel advisor to market the Pacific [16/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Why China is splashing cash around in the Pacific [15/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : 1.5C degree goal 'extremely unlikely' – IPCC [15/01/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : ONOC sign Tokyo 2020 training camp deal [15/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Australia needs self-reflection as South Pacific Islands stand up [15/01/2018 - Australia]
- News : 97 convicted of murder in PNG [15/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Summit 2009 Videos
The following video excerpts have been taken from the Pacific Media Summit 2009 held in Vanuatu.
Video excerpts of the Pacific Media Summit 2009 was kindly made available by the Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television Limited (VBTC).
Media Freedom Plenary
PINA Media Summit 2009 Resolutions
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media