- Business News : Samoan Finance Minister says Polynesian Airlines must have strong business case [25/05/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG Government rejects 5pc tax [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Plans to improve PNG fisheries sector underway [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : UN Sasakawa Award honours efforts to curb disaster deaths [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Businesses in Fiji work on disaster resilience [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Strategies key to Sendai progress [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Fiji rapist, killer jailed for 30 years [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Kangaroos to face Fiji and PNG in Suva [25/05/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : G7 leaders walk fine line between Trump and Paris deal [25/05/2017 - Italy]
- News Feature : 'I donít take orders from the chief justice': How Nauru ousted its judicial leaders [25/05/2017 - Nauru]
- Business News : $15m tax evasion in Fiji [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : $202m for Fiji Sugar Corporation [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Summit 2009 Videos
The following video excerpts have been taken from the Pacific Media Summit 2009 held in Vanuatu.
Video excerpts of the Pacific Media Summit 2009 was kindly made available by the Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television Limited (VBTC).
Media Freedom Plenary
PINA Media Summit 2009 Resolutions
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media