- Sports News : . [20/06/2019 - Wallis and Futuna]
- Sports News : World Rugby discontinues Nations Championship plans [19/06/2019 - Ireland]
- Sports News : Pacific nations to host future Tests in new 10-year rolling calendar [19/06/2019 - Australia]
- Sports News : Draw for the Pacific Games Badminton announced [19/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Boycott fears quelled as Lebanon stars agree to play Fiji [19/06/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : Kiribati: what will it lose when it graduates? [19/06/2019 - Kiribati]
- News Feature : At IOTC meeting, calls made to save yellowfin tuna stocks from potential collapse [19/06/2019 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Cook Islands ‘Forced’ sale of land for big projects, Battle over ‘intrusive’ access to property [19/06/2019 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Hawaiki opens new subsea route to the US with direct access to LA [19/06/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Kiribati names Toatu as new vice president [19/06/2019 - Kiribati]
- News : Time extended for enrollment on Bougainville referendum roll [19/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Tokelau plots site for airstrip after helicopter controversy [19/06/2019 - Tokelau]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media