- News Feature : Courage needed to stop sexual abuse epidemic in Samoa [21/09/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : Pacific governments commit to advance early childhood development to provide the best start to life for all children [21/09/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : IFC-led survey reveals value of PNG’s Tourism sector [21/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Nauru President calls on North Korea to have dialogue with disputing countries in the Korean Peninsula [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Least Developed Countries Group Push for Decisive Climate Action at United Nations General Assembly [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Ballot date set for Fiji's Confederation of Public Sector Unions [21/09/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Milestone moment for Nuclear free Pacific [21/09/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : ‘UN reformer’ Guterres must do more on climate change [21/09/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : The US proposes to expose key Pacific marine protected areas to commercial fishing [21/09/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : Samoa Airways set for Auckland to Faleolo Airport maiden flight [21/09/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG Mining Tuke optimistic about Mining Act review [21/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Haitian President backs Paris climate accord [21/09/2017 - United States]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media