- Business News : Real Tonga Airlines touches down in Apia [27/07/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : Huawei at Center of Pacific Cable Spat [27/07/2017 - Australia]
- News : Marshall Islands President calls for better coordination between CROP agencies [27/07/2017 - New Caledonia]
- News : PM O'Neill congratulates all elected MPs in PNG [27/07/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : RWC Sevens 2018 fans urged not to miss out following strong first week of ticket sales [27/07/2017 - United States]
- Sports News : Fiji 7s coach says captain's departure an "opportunity" for others [27/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : St George Illawarra Dragons in move to stage landmark home NRL game in Fiji [27/07/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : Paris climate deal needs to be politically, not legally, binding [27/07/2017 - France]
- News Feature : Tough backdrop to NZ immigration decision [27/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : MASI Plans for the future - call for members to register [27/07/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : PACER Plus could erode social services in Pacific says CTU [27/07/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Cooperation to strengthen safeguarding of Fiji Maritime boundaries [27/07/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media