- Sports News : Former Tonga rugby captain questions new TRU governance [30/09/2020 - Tonga]
- Sports News : Pacific Games 3x3 basketball gold medallist given new role in Guam [30/09/2020 - Guam]
- Business News : Vanuatu tuna plant expanding to produce canned tuna [30/09/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Australia's travel bubble could be expanded when COVID border closure lifts [30/09/2020 - Australia]
- Business News : Exact date Australia’s borders will reopen to New Zealand revealed [30/09/2020 - Australia]
- News : Tuvalu regressing on climate change [30/09/2020 - Tuvalu]
- News : Niue Premier Tagelagi seeking an explanation from China on data collection [30/09/2020 - Niue]
- News : A crisis which cost 20, 000 lives in Bougainville [30/09/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Samoa Police call for cooperation in illegal weapons crackdown [30/09/2020 - Samoa]
- News : Fiji joins UN effort to shape a global financing strategy [30/09/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Reviving Palau amid COVID-19 economic crisis a top priority for Presidential candidates [30/09/2020 - Palau]
- Business News : Best practice aviation safety oversight systems Pacific [29/09/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media