- Sports News : MSG secretariat signs historical MOU with OFC [06/07/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Reset the Economic model to support Environment and Climate systems [06/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : COVID-19: Fiji records new case [06/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Marshall Islands continues inbound travel ban [06/07/2020 - Marshall Islands]
- News : U.S. Government supports Health Care on Air for Pacific Islands COVID 19 response [06/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Border closes between NSW and Victoria as southern state records largest ever jump in Covid-19 cases [06/07/2020 - Australia]
- News Feature : 'It's broken me into a million pieces': six months on from Samoa's deadly measles outbreak [06/07/2020 - Samoa]
- Business News : Digital economy can be strengthened in Palau in the absence of tourism [06/07/2020 - Palau]
- Business News : Exporters furious at Air NZ's treatment of the Pacific [06/07/2020 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Fiji Commerce and Employers Federation members welcome stimulus COVID-19 package [06/07/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fiji striving to restart shrinking tourism amid COVID-19 pandemic [06/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Pacific travel bubble could be drifting further out of reach as anxiety over New Zealand border fumble rises [06/07/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media