- News Feature : GEF welcomes new support to the most vulnerable countries [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : Pacific CSO’s to meet ahead of international civil society week in Fiji [16/11/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : South Pacific Islands to attend China International Travel Mart in China [16/11/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Tuvaluans 'fear for their future, every day', PM tells COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : Pacific Region Urges Ambitious Action from the COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : French Polynesia's Fritch charged with abuse of public funds [16/11/2017 - French Polynesia]
- Voices : Pacific Islands Climate Action Network (PICAN) Statement High Level Segment @COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- Sports News : Superstar Jarryd Hayne embraces idea of Pacific Barbarians league team [16/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Jarryd Hayne sends chilling message Fiji Bati are ready to face NZ [16/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Climate Change: The World’s Poorest Will Judge us by Action [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : High Level call to constrain Oil, gas and coal production to achieve the Paris Goals [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- Business News : Critical funds for Tuvalu’s aviation sector approved [16/11/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media