- Business News : New US$10 million boost for Sustainable fishing and new jobs in Solomon Islands [15/08/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Fiji Court stops removal of Grace Road officials [15/08/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Social media campaign worries Samoa rugby Union [15/08/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Vanuatu's women win twice on home soil as Hockey Series begins in Port Vila [15/08/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Nominations open for 2019 Commonwealth Young Person of the Year [15/08/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : ANZ opens new world class branch in Kiribati [15/08/2018 - Kiribati]
- News : Address debt at leadership level:NZ foreign minister Peters [15/08/2018 - Samoa]
- News : Samoa visa free travel up for discussion: Peters [15/08/2018 - Samoa]
- News : Papua New Guinea has opportunities in carbon capture says ecologist Tim Flannery [15/08/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Counting down to the second Clean Pacific Roundtable [15/08/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Indicators show a slowdown in PNG economic activity: BSP Bank [15/08/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Agencies explore workable single window system customised for Fiji [15/08/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media