- News Feature : ANALYSIS: Part Two: UNFCCC COP23 Opportunities & Challenges [27/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : ANALYSIS: Part One: UNFCCC COP23 Opportunities & Challenges [27/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Tuvalu's Commitments in the Face of Climate Change Impacts [26/03/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Pacific companies here to test NZ Market [26/03/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Export dynamics in the Pacific Islands – findings released [26/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : PNG Trade Minister says PNG wasted enough time talking to Fiji [26/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : SPTO gears up for regional tourism exchange [26/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Ex-guerrilla vows to keep fight for East Timor unity [26/03/2017 - Timor-leste]
- News : Signs of movement in Vanuatu's boundary dispute with France [26/03/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Wallis and Futuna elect new assembly [26/03/2017 - Wallis and Futuna]
- News : PNG Common roll update 94 per cent completed [26/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : China and NZ sealing a strong trading relationship based on mutual benefits and respect [26/03/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media