- Sports News : Dream Fijian 7s selection for Volivoli [21/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Strengthening leadership capacity critical for nurses and midwives in the Pacific [20/02/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : PNG Commerce Minister Duma denies Horizon Oil Company allegations [20/02/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Travel between Torres Strait Islands and PNG banned due to fears over coronavirus [20/02/2020 - Australia]
- News : South Korea added to Samoa's coronavirus restriction list [20/02/2020 - Samoa]
- News : Tropical Cyclone Vicky heading towards Niue [20/02/2020 - Niue]
- Sports News : Tim Mikkelson selected for milestone tournament [20/02/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Olympic hopeful proud to fly Samoan flag [20/02/2020 - Samoa]
- News : ANU security expert calls for 'grand compact' with Pacific nations [20/02/2020 - Australia]
- News : Solomon Islands Government loan deal from China exposed [20/02/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News : PM Marape attends roundtable discussions at the Israel-Pacific Island Leadersí Summit [20/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Vanuatu MPsí allowances under spotlight [20/02/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media