- Sports News : Joe Rodan re-elected as FASANOC President [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Community opens regional centre of excellence for renewable energy and energy efficiency in Tonga [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : Tourism industry in the Pacific to benefit from renewable energy and energy efficient options [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : ANZ expands MoneyMinded footprint through partnerships in Fiji [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Cook Islands PM looks forward to working with new NZ foreign minister [25/04/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : MIDA has never been cited: Fiji AG [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Energy and Transport Ministerial Meeting opens with strong call to action [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- News Feature : Indigenous peoples are ‘moral compass of humanity,’ special UN General Assembly meeting told [25/04/2017 - United States]
- Business News : VBTC staff issue strike notice [25/04/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : 788 land leases renewed in Fiji [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji to take its PACER Plus concerns to Australian PM [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Political will and commitment needed to address energy and transport challenges in Pacific [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media