- News Feature : Study reveals justice needs and satisfaction in Fiji [17/10/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Changes to Fiji employment relations act may be coming [17/10/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Samoa PM to open buy Samoa made export to China exhibition [17/10/2019 - Samoa]
- News : Marshall Islands is elected to UN Human Rights Council, scored a major diplomatic victory [17/10/2019 - United States]
- News : Samoa prepares to host Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua [17/10/2019 - Samoa]
- News : Norton Rose files key to PNG royal commission into UBS loan [17/10/2019 - Australia]
- Sports News : Fiji’s Lorraine Mar awarded ANOC Meritorious Award for her contribution to sports in Fiji and the Oceania region [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- Sports News : Toea Wisil and Brandon Schuster awarded Oceania’s best female and best male athletes at the ANOC 2019 Awards in Doha [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- News Feature : Tuberculosis infections declining, but not fast enough among poor, marginalised: UN health agency [17/10/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : US$34 million project to boost RMI’s green energy and power supply [17/10/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : NZ ‘could have protected’ Samoa from measles [17/10/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Independence for Bougainville to cost K300m a year: Sir Puka [17/10/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media