- News : Democratic Party still hoping for Cooks' first woman Prime Minister [17/06/2018 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : Does Chinaís new mega-wharf pose a threat to Australia? [17/06/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : Brexit puts PNG tuna exports in danger [17/06/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Airways Unveils Upgraded Tabua Club Programme [17/06/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Solomon Islands private sector welcomes undersea cable agreement [17/06/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : Nasfund to sell 50pc share in Fijiís Grand Pacific Hotel [17/06/2018 - Fiji]
- News : PNG MP Kua: Do not hide behind security forces [17/06/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : 14yr term for aircraft burning [17/06/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Kiribati appoints new head of missions in Fiji and Taiwan [17/06/2018 - Kiribati]
- News Feature : Who are Australia's seasonal workers? [17/06/2018 - Australia]
- Business News : Nauru to recruit teachers from Vanuatu [17/06/2018 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Vatukoula Gold Mines work issues [17/06/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media