- Business News : Cook Islands Superfund increases withdrawal limit from 15k to 45k [14/04/2021 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : Forum SG Dame Meg Taylor statement regarding Japan decision to release ALPS treated water into the Pacific Ocean [14/04/2021 - Fiji]
- News : Double voting surfaces in Samoa’s elections final count [14/04/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Unofficial close margins can be swung by special votes in Samoa [14/04/2021 - Samoa]
- News : Two new COVID-19 deaths – PNG total deaths at 71 [14/04/2021 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Akaiti Puna wife of former PM named Cook Islands Party candidate [14/04/2021 - Cook Islands]
- News : Fukushima: Japan announces it will dump contaminated water into sea [14/04/2021 - Japan]
- News : First batch of 132,000 vaccines arrives in Port Moresby through COVAX facility [14/04/2021 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Pacific pathway to Super Rugby sealed with Moana Pasifika, Fijian Drua confirmed to join in 2022 [14/04/2021 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : A transformational and historic moment for Fiji Rugby as the Fijian Drua is welcomed into Super Rugby [14/04/2021 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Kaiviti Silktails record first win of the season [12/04/2021 - Australia]
- Sports News : PNG Hunters surge into top four after win over Mackay Cutters 26 - 14 [12/04/2021 - Australia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media