- News : Fiji election candidate numbers drawn [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : PNG to deploy fighter jets and foreign military as it plans major security operation for APEC [17/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : World population set to grow another 2.2 billion by 2050: UN survey [17/10/2018 - United States]
- News Feature : Deepening East Asia and Pacific Success in the Midst of Uncertainty [17/10/2018 - Indonesia]
- Business News : Air Niugini to operate first flight to China [17/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Over 50 Fijians graduate from APTC [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : 'For the Pacific it's always about cash': Environment Minister in diplomatic incident over climate change [17/10/2018 - Australia]
- News : Fiji election candidates ball draw today [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Multinational Observer Group pays courtesy call to Fiji PM [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Tanangada sworn in as new Minister for Women, Youth, Children Affairs [17/10/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : MSG raises concerns about New Caledonia voter registration [17/10/2018 - New Caledonia]
- News : NZ addresses UN on Tokelau self-governance [17/10/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media