- News : Turnbull confirms Solomon Islands subsea cable will go live at the end of 2019 [19/04/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Fiji, Samoa one win away from Netball World Cup [19/04/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Vanuatu Sport Minister on the dissolution of VASANOC committee [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Environment dominates agenda at Commonwealth Youth Council [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Vanuatu Finance minister expelled from party [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Sheng Lee appointed ANZCountry Head, Vanuatu [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News : Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News : PM O’Neill begins CHOGM meetings with courtesy call to the Duke of York [19/04/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Mosquito-packed drones ready to join fight against Zika and other deadly diseases – UN agency [19/04/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Billions sitting in trust accounts in banks: PNG Finance Minister [19/04/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Man arrested over TOP$297,000 methamphetamine shipment from US [19/04/2018 - Tonga]
- News : CHOGM opens at Buckingham Palace, leaders discuss success and challenges ahead [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media