- Sports News : Promoting gender equality at the Manu Samoa v Wales test match [22/06/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : The old ways are gone: Papua New Guinea’s tribal wars become more destructive [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Airways confirms acquisition of full flight simulator for Aviation academy [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : ADB approves new facility to upgrade, mantain PNG's highway [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Vanuatu deputy PM Natuman, Maralau trial in December [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Security responsibility of Fiji Military, Colonel Kalouniwai reiterates [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Solomons' Chinese community concerned about RAMSI exit [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : ACP-EU Joint Assembly call on U.S. Government to review climate position [22/06/2017 - Malta]
- Business News : Fraud cases total $4m: Fiji Police [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : PM Sogavare calls on Solomon Islanders to take ownership of country as RAMSI leaves [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Timing of calling election for Vanuatu President required under law: Chairman [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Judgment on dismissal of Tongan broadcaster expected next week [22/06/2017 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media