- News Feature : OP-ED: The Role of Regionalism in Financing Development in the Pacific [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Not a pretty picture: the climate-change threat faced by a small island nation [23/03/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Tax change for foreign firms in Fiji [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Sugarcane farmers' petition in Fiji disallowed [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Changes in Fiji military top brass [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Research shows link between temperature rise and human influence, says head of UN climate panel [23/03/2017 - United States]
- News : Cook Islands operation Tautai 2017 ends on a high [23/03/2017 - Cook Islands]
- Sports News : Pacific rugby nations get June boost [23/03/2017 - United Kingdom]
- News Feature : After Presidential Elections, What Next for Timor-Leste? [23/03/2017 - Timor-leste]
- News Feature : Pacific Civil Society Supports Australian Climate Fight [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : US$100k confiscated from Taiwanese fishing vessel in Fiji [23/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Sacked Air Niugini pilots reinstated [23/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media