- News : Turnbull confirms Solomon Islands subsea cable will go live at the end of 2019 [19/04/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Fiji, Samoa one win away from Netball World Cup [19/04/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Vanuatu Sport Minister on the dissolution of VASANOC committee [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Environment dominates agenda at Commonwealth Youth Council [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Vanuatu Finance minister expelled from party [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : Sheng Lee appointed ANZCountry Head, Vanuatu [19/04/2018 - Vanuatu]
- News : Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- News : PM O’Neill begins CHOGM meetings with courtesy call to the Duke of York [19/04/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Mosquito-packed drones ready to join fight against Zika and other deadly diseases – UN agency [19/04/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Billions sitting in trust accounts in banks: PNG Finance Minister [19/04/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Man arrested over TOP$297,000 methamphetamine shipment from US [19/04/2018 - Tonga]
- News : CHOGM opens at Buckingham Palace, leaders discuss success and challenges ahead [19/04/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media