- Sports News : Coates confident Oceania participation at 2022 Asian Games still possible in team sports [20/09/2017 - Turkmenistan]
- Business News : Air Niugini’s special flight sells out [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Meeting in FSM by PNG central bank called an insult [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Healthy oceans, safe climate imperative for small islands to survive, Pacific island leaders tell UN [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Time to translate nuclear test moratorium into legally binding obligation – UN chief [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News : NZ political parties outline Pacific policies ahead of election [20/09/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : PNG Government welcomes US decision to take 54 asylum seekers [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Mobilising Pacific Leadership to Empower Women and Youth [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : Commonwealth youth – the ‘gems’ at the heart of CHOGM 2018 [20/09/2017 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Air Vanuatu board sacked [20/09/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : New APTC graduates celebrate success in Tonga [20/09/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : K4 billion spent on food imports annually [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media