- News Feature : GEF welcomes new support to the most vulnerable countries [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : Pacific CSO’s to meet ahead of international civil society week in Fiji [16/11/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : South Pacific Islands to attend China International Travel Mart in China [16/11/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Tuvaluans 'fear for their future, every day', PM tells COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : Pacific Region Urges Ambitious Action from the COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : French Polynesia's Fritch charged with abuse of public funds [16/11/2017 - French Polynesia]
- Voices : Pacific Islands Climate Action Network (PICAN) Statement High Level Segment @COP23 [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- Sports News : Superstar Jarryd Hayne embraces idea of Pacific Barbarians league team [16/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Jarryd Hayne sends chilling message Fiji Bati are ready to face NZ [16/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Climate Change: The World’s Poorest Will Judge us by Action [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : High Level call to constrain Oil, gas and coal production to achieve the Paris Goals [16/11/2017 - Germany]
- Business News : Critical funds for Tuvalu’s aviation sector approved [16/11/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media