- News Feature : Blue Charter action group makes strides toward tackling ocean acidification [21/02/2019 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : China’s military seeks new islands to conquer [21/02/2019 - United States]
- Business News : EU blacklisting criterias under the miscroscope: Samoa Central Bank [21/02/2019 - Samoa]
- Business News : $50 billion for 20-Year Plan for development in Fiji [21/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Four former PMs in Solomon Islands in the race [21/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Five Solomon Islands political parties exclude women [21/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : Prepare now for accelerating climate threats, military officials warn [21/02/2019 - Netherlands]
- News : Fees could see lower candidate numbers - Solomon Islands electoral office [21/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Fijian government welcomes Multinational Observer Group report on election [21/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji women MPs urged put differences aside to address 'big issues' [21/02/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Barak Sope calls for Lini compensation, not to sale of Vanuatu passport [21/02/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Rat poison discovered in cocaine and methamphetamine mix: Fiji Police Commissioner [21/02/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media