- News : Fiji election candidate numbers drawn [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : PNG to deploy fighter jets and foreign military as it plans major security operation for APEC [17/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : World population set to grow another 2.2 billion by 2050: UN survey [17/10/2018 - United States]
- News Feature : Deepening East Asia and Pacific Success in the Midst of Uncertainty [17/10/2018 - Indonesia]
- Business News : Air Niugini to operate first flight to China [17/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Over 50 Fijians graduate from APTC [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : 'For the Pacific it's always about cash': Environment Minister in diplomatic incident over climate change [17/10/2018 - Australia]
- News : Fiji election candidates ball draw today [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Multinational Observer Group pays courtesy call to Fiji PM [17/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : Tanangada sworn in as new Minister for Women, Youth, Children Affairs [17/10/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : MSG raises concerns about New Caledonia voter registration [17/10/2018 - New Caledonia]
- News : NZ addresses UN on Tokelau self-governance [17/10/2018 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media