- News : Jacinda Ardern on baby news: 'I'll be Prime Minister and a mum' [18/01/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Tongan PM and MPs sworn in [18/01/2018 - Tonga]
- News : Samoa, Haiti and Belize nationals no longer eligible for temporary US Work Visas [18/01/2018 - United States]
- Business News : Bougainville Copper Ltd has Panguna mine licence bid rejected following landowner divisions [18/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : BRED and ANZ banks announce interchange agreement [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific nations want China's aid -- just ask them [18/01/2018 - China]
- Sports News : Samoan Government slapped with $290,000 host fee [18/01/2018 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Rasta backs Fiji's bid [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News : OECD confirms a delay in developed status graduation [18/01/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Understanding China’s approach to aid [18/01/2018 - China]
- News Feature : The bad – and good – of China’s aid in the Pacific [16/01/2018 - Australia]
- News : Kadovar islanders evacuated [16/01/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media