- Sports News : Fijian XV coach Seruvakula ready for the challenge [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : The USP saga: domestic politics versus regional aspirations [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Flying Fijians half-back Frank Lomani ready for the task in Europe [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Tonga boosts nationwide data on women and children with the release of MICS results [21/10/2020 - Tonga]
- Business News : Energy Fiji Limited and IFC sign agreement for Pacific’s largest solar project [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : K100 million for SMEs in PNG [21/10/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : New data shows significant declines in international trade in four Pacific Island countries [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fiji Airways seek expression of interest for repatriation flights [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Solomon Airlines faces turbulence [21/10/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News : U.S plans to confront China in Pacific with island-hopping missile force [21/10/2020 - United States]
- News : Fiji Met forecasts four to six named cyclones in Pacific region [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji records new COVID-19 quarantine case [21/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media