- Sports News : Fiji’s Lorraine Mar awarded ANOC Meritorious Award for her contribution to sports in Fiji and the Oceania region [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- Sports News : Toea Wisil and Brandon Schuster awarded Oceania’s best female and best male athletes at the ANOC 2019 Awards in Doha [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- News Feature : Tuberculosis infections declining, but not fast enough among poor, marginalised: UN health agency [17/10/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : US$34 million project to boost RMI’s green energy and power supply [17/10/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : NZ ‘could have protected’ Samoa from measles [17/10/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Independence for Bougainville to cost K300m a year: Sir Puka [17/10/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : ONOC President Dr Mitchell to serve as Acting ANOC President until Sheikh Ahmad case resolved [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- Sports News : Fiji TV secures broadcast rights to HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series from 2020-2023 [17/10/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : How Cook Islands plan to become the 'new Tonga' [17/10/2019 - Australia]
- News Feature : How can building and strengthening international institutions help achieve climate resilient fisheries? [17/10/2019 - United States]
- Business News : 200,000 litres of raw slurry spill from Basamuk plant in Madang : PNG Environment Minister [17/10/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : New Caledonia congress to address debt to main hospital [17/10/2019 - New Caledonia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media