- Sports News : Fijian Drua down Force to clinch historic minor premiership [14/10/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Samoa, Tonga could be next as Fiji clinch Australian rugby minor premiership [14/10/2018 - Australia]
- News Feature : Impact on peaceful future and on Referendum [14/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Six political parties to contest in this yearís general election [14/10/2018 - Fiji]
- News : China-proposed Belt and Road Initiative provides opportunities for Pacific island nations: Samoan PM [14/10/2018 - Samoa]
- Business News : Fish piracy a huge challenge in Solomon Islands [14/10/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Bigger PNG military part of talks over Manus Island base [14/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Maserati madness, PNG PM says no secret to purchase of luxury vehicles for APEC [14/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Governments commit to improve rehab services and recognise Regionís progress on other health issues [14/10/2018 - Philippines]
- Business News : Basil: PNG Coal power to create 300 jobs [14/10/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Kava to become the first kava listing on any global stock exchange [14/10/2018 - Fiji]
- Business News : Fiji to mantain momentum for climate action through World Bank chairmanship [14/10/2018 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Fiji Times Executives charged in relation to alleged sedition will be taking their plea tomorrow.
Josaia Waqabaca, Anare Ravula, Fred Wesley and Hank Arts have been charged with one count each of sedition.
It is alleged that Waqabaca, Ravula, Wesley, Arts and the Fiji Times Limited made or caused to have published a seditious statement in the Nai Lalakai newspaper.
The four were supposed to take their pleas today however the defense counsels raised issues in relation to the information filed by the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
The matter will be recalled on Friday.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media