- Sports News : Red’s Henry Taefu among eight new caps in Manu Samoa’s June squad [28/05/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : The Ocean Conference: An Integrated Vision that must be Delivered [28/05/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : American Samoa tuna cannery closure prompts fisheries gifts to Tokelau [28/05/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : ADB, HFC Bank sign first trade finance deal in Fiji [28/05/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific nations ready to mobilise action to reverse marine degradation, UN convenes Oceans conference next week [28/05/2017 - Fiji]
- News : World can 'learn ocean management from Pacific' [28/05/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Election in Samoa to be mandatory in 2021: PM Tuilaepa [28/05/2017 - Samoa]
- News : U.S. Marine transfer plan from Okinawato Guam might be reviewed, commandant says [28/05/2017 - United States]
- Sports News : Pacific Games Council to make last attempt to keep 2019 Games in Tonga [28/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Official says Government funds had already been allocated for Tonga 2019 before host's withdrawal [28/05/2017 - Tonga]
- Sports News : Qera to lead Flying Fijians on June Test [28/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fiji stars Nemani Nadolo and Josua Tuisova won’t play against Wallabies [28/05/2017 - Australia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Another two people in New Caledonia have died of dengue, bringing to five the number of fatalities this year.
Health authorities say a 71-year old man and an 82-year old woman died in hospital in early March after being weakened by the mosquito-borne disease.
According to the public broadcaster, since September almost 1,700 people have been infected with dengue.
A state of epidemic was declared two months ago.
The people most affected by the outbreak are those in the age brackets 15 to 19 and 25 to 29.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media