- Sports News : Kagifa Samoa making debut this week [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : 'One day we'll disappear': Tuvalu's sinking islands [16/05/2019 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Cook Islands telecom policy promises affordability [16/05/2019 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : 17 APTC students graduate in Kiribati [16/05/2019 - Kiribati]
- News : Motion against Tuvalu PM as UN SG visits [16/05/2019 - Tuvalu]
- News : PM O’Neill adamant on seeking courts guideline on no confidence motion [16/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Nauru becomes 193rd World Meteorological Organisation member [16/05/2019 - Nauru]
- News : UN chief lauds Fijians as ‘natural global leaders’ on climate, environment, hails ‘symbiotic relationship’ with land and sea [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : ‘Climate change is the battle of my life’, UN chief tells students living on the frontline in Fiji [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : U.S. needs to step up to China’s growing influence in Pacific- Palau President Remengesau [16/05/2019 - Palau]
- News : UN chief Guterres concerned nuclear ‘coffin’ leaking in Pacific [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji Cabinet endorses landmark National Climate Change Policy [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The 2018 Goroka Bilum Feastival saw a variety of bilums, bilum inspired products, fashion wear and many beautiful hand crafts.
One of the highlight of the festival was the presentation of fashionable bilum wear by Jaukae Productions which will soon be seen in the PNG fashion week. Another amazing product was a sample of a natural fiber shopping bag, intentionally made to replace plastic shopping bags.
An Australia buyer has already placed orders for 20 natural fiber shopping bags.
PNG Bilum Export and Promotion Association (BEPA) @bilumpng
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media