- News Feature : PACER Plus – A Landmark Trade and Development Agreement for the Pacific Region [20/04/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : ‘We have to act now’ — Marshall Islanders blast Runit n-pollution [20/04/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : Kiribati Parliament passes first reading of $8 million appropriation bill [20/04/2017 - Kiribati]
- News : 4000 intend to contest PNG election, Four million voters expected [20/04/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Conclusion of trade talks lacking Pacific development at its heart [20/04/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : New coin, note commemorates Fiji 7s Olympics victory [20/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : PACER Plus about development as much as trade [20/04/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : Pacific Regional Energy and Transport Ministers Meeting to be held next week in Tonga [20/04/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : Vanuatu's Grand Hotel & Casino on sale [20/04/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : PACER Plus Pacific trade deal has fishhooks [20/04/2017 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : UN global assessment on higher education reveals disturbing disparities [20/04/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : Using real-time satellite data to track water productivity in agriculture [20/04/2017 - Italy]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fijian flyer Roy Krishna has picked up the major gongs at the Wellington Phoenix Player of the Year Awards on Tuesday night.
Krishna was voted the Players’ Player of the Year and took out the club’s Golden Boot award after scoring 12 goals for the Kiwi outfit.
All White Kosta Barbarouses won the Player of the Year and Jacob Tratt was awarded the U23 equivalent.
It was also a big night for foundation player Vince Lia who received a 10-year achievement award (along with media manager Russell Gray) and Goal of the Year for his Round 10 stunner against Central Coast Mariners.
SOURCE: STUFF NZ/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media