- Business News : Samoan Finance Minister says Polynesian Airlines must have strong business case [25/05/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG Government rejects 5pc tax [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Plans to improve PNG fisheries sector underway [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : UN Sasakawa Award honours efforts to curb disaster deaths [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Businesses in Fiji work on disaster resilience [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Strategies key to Sendai progress [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Fiji rapist, killer jailed for 30 years [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Kangaroos to face Fiji and PNG in Suva [25/05/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : G7 leaders walk fine line between Trump and Paris deal [25/05/2017 - Italy]
- News Feature : 'I donít take orders from the chief justice': How Nauru ousted its judicial leaders [25/05/2017 - Nauru]
- Business News : $15m tax evasion in Fiji [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : $202m for Fiji Sugar Corporation [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fijian flyer Roy Krishna has picked up the major gongs at the Wellington Phoenix Player of the Year Awards on Tuesday night.
Krishna was voted the Players’ Player of the Year and took out the club’s Golden Boot award after scoring 12 goals for the Kiwi outfit.
All White Kosta Barbarouses won the Player of the Year and Jacob Tratt was awarded the U23 equivalent.
It was also a big night for foundation player Vince Lia who received a 10-year achievement award (along with media manager Russell Gray) and Goal of the Year for his Round 10 stunner against Central Coast Mariners.
SOURCE: STUFF NZ/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media