- Sports News : Flying Fijians Coach keeps a close tab on local players [07/08/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : COVID-19 economic impact devastating for the Pacific region [07/08/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News : PM Bainimarama announces Fiji's nominations for Forum Secretary General [07/08/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Pacific at centre of first NZ election debate [07/08/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : COVID economic crisis, Debt and a path out for Palau and the Pacific [07/08/2020 - Palau]
- News : Additional 2,770 COVID-19 test cartridges arrive in Fiji [07/08/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Video emerges of NZ yacht involved in tense dispute with Tonga's navy at reef used as safe haven [07/08/2020 - Tonga]
- News Feature : 35th Anniversary of the South Pacific Nuclear Free Zone Treaty [07/08/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Cook Islands Air-bridge to NZ to be ‘world-first’ [07/08/2020 - Cook Islands]
- News : Global cooperation is our only choice against COVID-19, says WHO chief [07/08/2020 - Switzerland]
- News : Salaries & Allowances of Niue MPs revealed [07/08/2020 - Niue]
- News Feature : COVID-19: Over 6,650 detainees in the Pacific region receive assistance [07/08/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The European Union regrets the announcement of the closure of the Fijian Embassy in Brussels.
EU Ambassador to the Pacific Surijo Seam says they are planning to have talks with the government on the decision that has been made.
The EU Head office is in Brussels and Seam says the closure was not good news for them.
“We will continue to consult with the government of Fiji on the best way forward to ensure that the partnership we have with the European Union continues to develop in the future.”
The Fijian Embassy in Brussels has been in operation since 1973
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media