- Sports News : Joe Rodan re-elected as FASANOC President [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Community opens regional centre of excellence for renewable energy and energy efficiency in Tonga [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : Tourism industry in the Pacific to benefit from renewable energy and energy efficient options [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : ANZ expands MoneyMinded footprint through partnerships in Fiji [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Cook Islands PM looks forward to working with new NZ foreign minister [25/04/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : MIDA has never been cited: Fiji AG [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Pacific Energy and Transport Ministerial Meeting opens with strong call to action [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- News Feature : Indigenous peoples are ‘moral compass of humanity,’ special UN General Assembly meeting told [25/04/2017 - United States]
- Business News : VBTC staff issue strike notice [25/04/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : 788 land leases renewed in Fiji [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji to take its PACER Plus concerns to Australian PM [25/04/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Political will and commitment needed to address energy and transport challenges in Pacific [25/04/2017 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Cook Islands Prime Minister Henry Puna is heading back to Fiji this week to attend the University of the South Pacific graduation.
Puna, who is the chancellor of the Suva-based regional university, will be a special guest at the event.
He was in Fiji last week to attend the Pacific meeting of the Ocean Summit which will be held in June.
Health minister Nandi Glassie will also be out of the country, attending a meeting in Malaysia. He left the country for the Asia Pacific Ministerial Forum of Management of Social Transformation.
The five-day meeting will end on Thursday and Glassie is due to return home on Sunday.
Deputy Prime Minister Teariki Heather will also be out of the country in Auckland on a personal visit.
SOURCE: COOK ISLANDS NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media