- News Feature : ANALYSIS: Part Two: UNFCCC COP23 Opportunities & Challenges [27/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : ANALYSIS: Part One: UNFCCC COP23 Opportunities & Challenges [27/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Tuvalu's Commitments in the Face of Climate Change Impacts [26/03/2017 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Pacific companies here to test NZ Market [26/03/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Export dynamics in the Pacific Islands – findings released [26/03/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : PNG Trade Minister says PNG wasted enough time talking to Fiji [26/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : SPTO gears up for regional tourism exchange [26/03/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Ex-guerrilla vows to keep fight for East Timor unity [26/03/2017 - Timor-leste]
- News : Signs of movement in Vanuatu's boundary dispute with France [26/03/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Wallis and Futuna elect new assembly [26/03/2017 - Wallis and Futuna]
- News : PNG Common roll update 94 per cent completed [26/03/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : China and NZ sealing a strong trading relationship based on mutual benefits and respect [26/03/2017 - New Zealand]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Cook Islands Prime Minister Henry Puna is heading back to Fiji this week to attend the University of the South Pacific graduation.
Puna, who is the chancellor of the Suva-based regional university, will be a special guest at the event.
He was in Fiji last week to attend the Pacific meeting of the Ocean Summit which will be held in June.
Health minister Nandi Glassie will also be out of the country, attending a meeting in Malaysia. He left the country for the Asia Pacific Ministerial Forum of Management of Social Transformation.
The five-day meeting will end on Thursday and Glassie is due to return home on Sunday.
Deputy Prime Minister Teariki Heather will also be out of the country in Auckland on a personal visit.
SOURCE: COOK ISLANDS NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media