- Sports News : Coates confident Oceania participation at 2022 Asian Games still possible in team sports [20/09/2017 - Turkmenistan]
- Business News : Air Niugini’s special flight sells out [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Meeting in FSM by PNG central bank called an insult [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Healthy oceans, safe climate imperative for small islands to survive, Pacific island leaders tell UN [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News : Time to translate nuclear test moratorium into legally binding obligation – UN chief [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News : NZ political parties outline Pacific policies ahead of election [20/09/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : PNG Government welcomes US decision to take 54 asylum seekers [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Mobilising Pacific Leadership to Empower Women and Youth [20/09/2017 - United States]
- News Feature : Commonwealth youth – the ‘gems’ at the heart of CHOGM 2018 [20/09/2017 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Air Vanuatu board sacked [20/09/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : New APTC graduates celebrate success in Tonga [20/09/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : K4 billion spent on food imports annually [20/09/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The President of the Marshall Islands, Dr Hilda Heine has announced the untimely death of her minister in assistance, Mattlan Zackhras, after a short illness.
Posting on her official twitter page, President Heine expressed sadness at the death of Minister Zackhras, who she described as 'having worked tirelessly at home and abroad on behalf of the Marshallese people and the islands that he loved deeply'.
Foreign Affairs Minister, John Silk has been temporarily appointed to take over the late minister's international duties until further notice, said President Heine.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media