- Business News : Fiji accedes to the agreement on port state measures [14/02/2019 - Italy]
- Sports News : Tahiti concerned about Pacific Games accommodation [14/02/2019 - Samoa]
- News Feature : A rising China and the future of the “Blue Pacific” [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : $503.73 million in remittances top Samoa foreign exchange earner [14/02/2019 - Samoa]
- Business News : Vanuatu export breakthrough to New Caledonia [14/02/2019 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : PINA head cites importance of content sharing [14/02/2019 - New Zealand]
- Business News : Pacific Islands government should consider seabed mining impacts [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Beijing intensifies lobbying of Pacific nations to recognise Taiwan as part of One China [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : American Samoa, Guam, Samoa added to EU blacklist, Vanuatu removed [14/02/2019 - Luxembourg]
- News : TSI: money the focus of elections, Police arrest a man in Honiara for alleged electoral offence [14/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Fiji Immigration will extend or renew expiring passports to another 10 years [14/02/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Solomon Islands election chief appeals to citizen not to break the law [14/02/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Start strong, be patient and grind them down.
That is the instruction from head coach Senirusi Seruvakula to the Fiji Airways Drua team set to play Canberra Vikings at Churchill Park this Saturday.
Seruvakula has made minimal changes to the 23-man squad, which defeated NSW Country in Suva last week, with Peni Naulago returning to the second row and Cyril Reece into the centres.
Young Flying Fijian Veremalua Vugakoto comes back into the squad at 16 and Enele Malele resumes his place after overcoming an ankle injury.
“We need to start well this weekend against Canberra,” Vugakoto said.
“Be physical and hard in our defence and place them under pressure through grinding away at them.”
The Fiji Airways Drua play Canberra Vikings at Churchill Park in Lautoka this Saturday, October 6, 2018.
Fiji Airways Drua team to face Canberra Vikings
1. Joeli Veitayaki
2. Mesulame Dolokoto
3. Alifereti Rabukawaqa
4. Peni Naulago
5. Albert Tuisue
6. Mosese Voka
7. Jone Navori
8. Eremasi Radrodro
9. Frank Lomani
10. Alivereti Veitokani
11. Aporosa Tabulawaki
12. Cyril Reece
13. Avete Daveta
14. Levani Kurumudu
15. Apisalome Waqatabu
16. Veremalua Vugakoto
17. Eroni Mawi
18. Luke Tagi
19. Tevita Naqali
20. Johnny Dyer
21. Serupepeli Vularika
22. Enele Malele
23. Peni Raidre.
SOURCE: FIJI TIMES/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media