- Business News : Samoan Finance Minister says Polynesian Airlines must have strong business case [25/05/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : PNG Government rejects 5pc tax [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Plans to improve PNG fisheries sector underway [25/05/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : UN Sasakawa Award honours efforts to curb disaster deaths [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Businesses in Fiji work on disaster resilience [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Strategies key to Sendai progress [25/05/2017 - Mexico]
- News : Fiji rapist, killer jailed for 30 years [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Kangaroos to face Fiji and PNG in Suva [25/05/2017 - Australia]
- News Feature : G7 leaders walk fine line between Trump and Paris deal [25/05/2017 - Italy]
- News Feature : 'I donít take orders from the chief justice': How Nauru ousted its judicial leaders [25/05/2017 - Nauru]
- Business News : $15m tax evasion in Fiji [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : $202m for Fiji Sugar Corporation [25/05/2017 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The Pool draw for the HSBC Paris Sevens has taken place with Canada top seeds after winning the eighth round of the series in Singapore.
The Canadians are drawn in Pool A with series leaders South Africa, Scotland and Japan.
Pool B features Singapore runners-up USA who are drawn alongside New Zealand, Wales and Argentina.
England, who lie third in the series standings, are in Pool C with Kenya, France and invitational side Spain, who were recent series qualifier winners in Hong Kong.
Australia top Pool D and will face Fiji, Samoa and Russia on day one in Paris.
The action kicks off in Paris on Saturday, 13 May with all the action broadcast live from Stade Jean Bouin..
SOURCE: WORLD RUGBY/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media