- News Feature : RAMSI and the regional spirit of Helpem Fren [25/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : Samoa Government investment arm signs deal with Fiji company [25/06/2017 - Samoa]
- Business News : Fiji seasonal workers abscond from NZ orchard [25/06/2017 - New Zealand]
- News : Solomon Islands government declare public holiday Thursday to farewell RAMSI [25/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Three ni- Vanuatu seasonal workers died in Australia named [25/06/2017 - Australia]
- News : Leader of religious sect in Fiji guilty of mutilple sex offences [25/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Huge upset as Scotland fall to Fiji 27 - 22 in Suva [25/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fijians set for Tonga, Samoa [25/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Wales beats Samoa 19-17 in rain-soaked rugby test [25/06/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : As RAMSI ends, Solomon Islanders look to the future [25/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : New Facility to boost energy security, clean energy in Pacific [25/06/2017 - Philippines]
- Business News : Proposed seabed mining project in breach of international laws [25/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
The chairman of the ruling Tobwaan Kiribati Party (TKP) and MP for South Tarawa says the party has increased its membership after one of the MPs from Marakei Island Ioteba Tebau crossed the floor from the opposition’s Boutokaan Te Koaua Party (BTK).
Banuera Berina told Radio Kiribati News TKP has hosted a welcome ceremony to Tebau to confirm his membership.
Both the TKP chairman and President Taneti Maamau thanked the MP for joining them, especially the people of Marakei for granting Tebau approval to join TKP.
However, the ruling TKP now has 30 members, the opposition BTK, 13, and two Independent MPs....
SOURCE: RADIO KIRIBATI/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media