- News : Marshall Islands is elected to UN Human Rights Council, scored a major diplomatic victory [17/10/2019 - United States]
- News : Samoa prepares to host Chinese Vice Premier Hu Chunhua [17/10/2019 - Samoa]
- News : Norton Rose files key to PNG royal commission into UBS loan [17/10/2019 - Australia]
- Sports News : Fiji’s Lorraine Mar awarded ANOC Meritorious Award for her contribution to sports in Fiji and the Oceania region [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- Sports News : Toea Wisil and Brandon Schuster awarded Oceania’s best female and best male athletes at the ANOC 2019 Awards in Doha [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- News Feature : Tuberculosis infections declining, but not fast enough among poor, marginalised: UN health agency [17/10/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : US$34 million project to boost RMI’s green energy and power supply [17/10/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : NZ ‘could have protected’ Samoa from measles [17/10/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Independence for Bougainville to cost K300m a year: Sir Puka [17/10/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : ONOC President Dr Mitchell to serve as Acting ANOC President until Sheikh Ahmad case resolved [17/10/2019 - Qatar]
- Sports News : Fiji TV secures broadcast rights to HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series from 2020-2023 [17/10/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : How Cook Islands plan to become the 'new Tonga' [17/10/2019 - Australia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media