- Sports News : Promoting gender equality at the Manu Samoa v Wales test match [22/06/2017 - Samoa]
- News Feature : The old ways are gone: Papua New Guinea’s tribal wars become more destructive [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Airways confirms acquisition of full flight simulator for Aviation academy [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- Business News : ADB approves new facility to upgrade, mantain PNG's highway [22/06/2017 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Vanuatu deputy PM Natuman, Maralau trial in December [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Security responsibility of Fiji Military, Colonel Kalouniwai reiterates [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : Solomons' Chinese community concerned about RAMSI exit [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : ACP-EU Joint Assembly call on U.S. Government to review climate position [22/06/2017 - Malta]
- Business News : Fraud cases total $4m: Fiji Police [22/06/2017 - Fiji]
- News : PM Sogavare calls on Solomon Islanders to take ownership of country as RAMSI leaves [22/06/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Timing of calling election for Vanuatu President required under law: Chairman [22/06/2017 - Vanuatu]
- News : Judgment on dismissal of Tongan broadcaster expected next week [22/06/2017 - Tonga]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media