- Sports News : World Rugby sets deadline for Nations Championship decision [18/06/2019 - Ireland]
- Sports News : Pacific Rugby Players Welfare fears strongly oppose World Rugby 'Nations cup' proposal [18/06/2019 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Fifita suspended for three games after NRL judiciary upholds dangerous contact grading [18/06/2019 - Australia]
- Sports News : Vanuatu Sports Minister Simeon announces Vt31 million athlete incentive [18/06/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Over a million children in PNG to be vaccinated against measles- rubella and polio [18/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Airways awarded coverted skytrax 4- star ratings [18/06/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Samoa Agribusiness Support Project on the move [18/06/2019 - Samoa]
- News : Climate expert warns of 'losing the carbon war' [18/06/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : PNG government dedicated to Bougainville Affairs: Sir Puka [18/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Vanuatu's women-only party aims to get more females into politics [18/06/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News Feature : Rethinking Palau's Place in the Free and Open Indo-Pacific [18/06/2019 - Palau]
- Business News : Itís a deceptive and desperate budget: Fiji Opposition MP Lalabalavu [18/06/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Pacific Media Summit 2009 Videos
The following video excerpts have been taken from the Pacific Media Summit 2009 held in Vanuatu.
Video excerpts of the Pacific Media Summit 2009 was kindly made available by the Vanuatu Broadcasting & Television Limited (VBTC).
Media Freedom Plenary
PINA Media Summit 2009 Resolutions
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media