- News : Victory [22/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Tonga's women quarantined, out of Oceania event due to measles fears [21/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : Shark fin ban passes U.S House of representatives [21/11/2019 - United States]
- News Feature : John Momis Presidential statement to the people of Bougainville and PNG on the referendum [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Historic vote for Bougainville [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : ABG: No Bougainvillean to be left behind [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Postal voting application period closes today [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : U-Vistract Me’ekamui pledge to vote for Bougainville independence tomorrow [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Dengue epidemic declared in Wallis and Futuna [21/11/2019 - Wallis and Futuna]
- News : Mixed emotions expected as polling begins –Bougainville Referendum chairman Ahern [21/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Marshalls election: Lobbying and horsetrading predicted [21/11/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : Climate planning in Samoa surprises scientists, challenges Western perceptions [21/11/2019 - Samoa]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media