- Sports News : Twenty-eight captains primed for an historic HSBC New Zealand Sevens in Hamilton [25/01/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Michael Fatialofa out of intensive care [23/01/2020 - United Kingdom]
- News : Japan to hold meeting with island defense chiefs [23/01/2020 - Japan]
- News : Salwai thanks coalition partners in Vanuatu [23/01/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News : Samoa Govt puts new travel restrictions in place — Cabinet not complacent to the Coronavirus Outbreak [23/01/2020 - Samoa]
- News : PNG on alert for coronavirus [23/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Census set to roll out in July [23/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : PNG, Exxon 'moving towards' LNG deal [23/01/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : ADB expands presence in Palau with opening of new office [23/01/2020 - Palau]
- Business News : Chinese shops grow while Samoan-owned shops close down, observes Samoan MP [23/01/2020 - Samoa]
- Business News : New Zealand seen as least corrupt country in world - international report [23/01/2020 - New Zealand]
- News : FSM and Marshall Islands Presidents meet in Majuro and discuss important sub-regional issues [22/01/2020 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Overall management and administration of the TI Fiji office as well as liaison with TI network Secretariat. Liaise with donor agencies to seek funding for operations of TI Fiji office and implement and manage all projects.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
A university degree in the social sciences, such as economics, political science, development studies or international relations with a minimum of 3 years of professional work experience.
The closing date for applications is June 17th 2009 at 4pm. Applications clearly marked "Vacancy for EO" should be sent to the following address:
OR hand delivered to: 72 Pratt St, Suva.
More information at: www.transparencyfiji.org
Advertiser detailsRelated jobs
Transparency International Fiji
(679) 330 4702
PROGRAMME MANAGER (Capacity Building)
The Secretariat of the Pacific Islands Association of NGOs is currently seeking a self directed,
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media