- News Feature : Marape’s dream [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : PNG Fisheries minister keen on generating revenue [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Review of existing trade deal necessary, says PNG foreign secretary Age [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Seasonal workers programme huge employment opportunity: Prof [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Solomon Islands MP Ete questions vision and identity of the nation [17/06/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Bougainville Referendum will be credible: Minister [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Arms Amendment Bill for Pacific Games, Samoa Parliament assured [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Samoa Methodist Church hands over keys to Athletes Village [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Tonga trim squad to face Kiwis at Mt Smart Stadium, Michael Jennings out [17/06/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : How Pacific nations are preparing players for State of Origin [17/06/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : Papua New Guinea vows to get rich in a decade [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Vanuatu Agriculture Ministry needs Vt40 million to eradicate Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle [17/06/2019 - Vanuatu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji 1: Yes 2: No 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
2009 CBA Broadcasting Awards: Call for Entries
Applications are invited for the annual CBA Awards for Television and Radio programmes. Applications can be team or individual entries and all programmes or projects should have been broadcast for the first time or completed between August 2007 and July 2008.
Completed forms with DVD for television programmes and CD for radio programmes (4 of each per entry, i.e. 4 forms and 4 DVDs or CDs) should reach the CBA Secretariat by August 1, 2008
Details should be clearly typed or wordprocessed on entry forms.
Each entry should be accompanied by 4 DVDs (PAL and all regions) for television entries and 4 CDs for radio entries.
Programme entries may be in any language but they must be subtitled in English for television entries. Radio programmes in languages other than English must be sent with a clear text in English explaining the concept of the programme and its impact.
CBA members and affiliates can send one entry free in each category. For every additional entry in a category there is a fee of £20 for members and affiliates.
The CBA is not liable for loss or damage to the entries.
Entries will not be acknowledged and only the winners will be informed.
The entry fee for non-members is £60 per entry.
Entries should be sent to reach the CBA by 1 August, 2008.
They should be sent to CBA Awards, Commonwealth Broadcasting Association, 17 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1AA, UK.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media