- News : 22 percent pay rise for Vanuatu Government workers [19/11/2017 - Vanuatu]
- Sports News : NZRL throws support behind yearly Pasifika tournament: 'We'd certainly be open to it' [19/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : ADB reaffirms presence in Cook Islands [19/11/2017 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : No Support for Climate Change Victims as Fiji Sides With Historical Polluters [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : Momentum Builds with New Financial Commitments on Insurance and Forests to Scaled-Up Climate Action by Governments, Cities and Companies [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News : Norfolk ‘crushed’ by takeover [19/11/2017 - Australia]
- News : Strong leadership must emerge to drive Pacific COP climate ambition forward - Greenpeace [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- Sports News : Fiji send New Zealand tumbling out of World Cup [19/11/2017 - New Zealand]
- Business News : New pack houses: Tonga plan to buy growers’ crops and export them to NZ begins [19/11/2017 - Tonga]
- Business News : Strongim Bisnis launches new office [19/11/2017 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : UN conference closes with renewed urgency for greater ambition to tackle climate change [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- News Feature : In major new report, UN environment chief urges ambitious action to save planet from 'pollution menace' [19/11/2017 - Germany]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
Your views - No Support for Climate Change Victims as Fiji Sides With Historical PollutersRead news article There are no comments relating to this article. Be the first to post your views. You need to log in to post your views.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media