- News Feature : Three issues that will shape PNG politics from 2020 to 2022 [19/02/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Fiji Civil Aviation Minister clarifies purpose of Waqavuka Financing Limited [19/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji PM meets with President of Israel, Discusses areas of bilateral co-operation [19/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News : European Union white-lists Marshall Islands [19/02/2020 - Marshall Islands]
- Sports News : IOC Coates "satisfied" Tokyo 2020 will be safe to attend amid coronavirus outbreak [19/02/2020 - Japan]
- Sports News : NZ Rugby to appoint first Pasifika engagement manager [19/02/2020 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Samoa Rugby Union reappoint CEO for four years [19/02/2020 - Samoa]
- News : $4.5million for by-election in Solomon Islands [19/02/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Israel President Rivlin lands in Fiji [19/02/2020 - Fiji]
- News : MP attacks decision to reject Samoans [19/02/2020 - Samoa]
- News : Solomon Islands Opposition concern over USD$100 billion loan [19/02/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News Feature : EU provides EURO 3 million to strengthen health security in the Pacific [19/02/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Senior executives of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Services, are currently in an emergency meeting, following reports that CEO – Visvanath Das, has resigned.
Attempts by Fiji One News to speak to Das – have proved futile.
Das’ resignation comes months after Fiji Independent Commission Against Corruption (FICAC) started investigations, into a case involving a ‘senior executive’, of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service.
However, Fiji One News is yet to confirm – if his resignation is a result of the investigation....
SOURCE: FIJI TV/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media