- News Feature : ‘Dogged pragmatism’ needed to save Ocean: UN Special Envoy [03/06/2020 - United States]
- News Feature : Protecting Fiji’s most important marine areas [03/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : PNG rejects observer suspension on fishing vessels [03/06/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : New MP elect Richard Hipa keen on Premiership to bring about change in Niue [03/06/2020 - Niue]
- News : Opening of the Niue 17th Legislative Assembly set for 10th June [03/06/2020 - Niue]
- News : Forum Chair to consult members on the next Forum Leaders Meeting [03/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : COVID-19: PNG Superfunds to pay K806million [03/06/2020 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Adding Pacific nations to trans-Tasman bubble ‘very attractive’ [03/06/2020 - Australia]
- News : Vanuatu Government announces priority directives for 2021 [03/06/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Sports News : ONOC Athletes' Commission Chairperson appointed to IOC Commission [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Kaiviti Silktails pulls out of Ron Massey Cup [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Annual regional Civil Society Forum goes virtual [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Senior executives of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Services, are currently in an emergency meeting, following reports that CEO – Visvanath Das, has resigned.
Attempts by Fiji One News to speak to Das – have proved futile.
Das’ resignation comes months after Fiji Independent Commission Against Corruption (FICAC) started investigations, into a case involving a ‘senior executive’, of the Fiji Revenue and Customs Service.
However, Fiji One News is yet to confirm – if his resignation is a result of the investigation....
SOURCE: FIJI TV/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media