- News Feature : Marape’s dream [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : PNG Fisheries minister keen on generating revenue [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Review of existing trade deal necessary, says PNG foreign secretary Age [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Seasonal workers programme huge employment opportunity: Prof [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Solomon Islands MP Ete questions vision and identity of the nation [17/06/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Bougainville Referendum will be credible: Minister [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Sports News : Arms Amendment Bill for Pacific Games, Samoa Parliament assured [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Samoa Methodist Church hands over keys to Athletes Village [17/06/2019 - Samoa]
- Sports News : Tonga trim squad to face Kiwis at Mt Smart Stadium, Michael Jennings out [17/06/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : How Pacific nations are preparing players for State of Origin [17/06/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : Papua New Guinea vows to get rich in a decade [17/06/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- Business News : Vanuatu Agriculture Ministry needs Vt40 million to eradicate Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle [17/06/2019 - Vanuatu]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
President of Nauru, and Pacific Islands Forum Chair,Baron Divavesi Waqa has expressed shock and sadness at the tragic events that occurred today in Christchurch, New Zealand.
“I convey to the victims, their families, the people and Government of New Zealand, the deepest condolences of the Pacific Islands Forum on behalf of all our members.
“We are a Forum family and what affects one, affects all. The people of New Zealand are in our thoughts and prayers,” said President Waqa.
Meanwhile, on behalf of the PIANGO family of NGOs and civil society across the Pacific, “we express our heartfelt grief and sorrow at the tragic killing of innocent lives in Aotearoa New Zealand.
As a Member of our Pacific community, we stand with you shoulder to shoulder, heart to heart in this difficult time coming to grips with what has happened,” it said in a statement
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media