- Sports News : Great Britain set to face Tonga in New Zealand in first Test for 12 years [12/11/2018 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Pasifika families and businesses are big contributors to NZ economy: Finance Minister [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : O’Neill: We must stand for Pacific [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Trade, security on Ardern's agenda at APEC summit [12/11/2018 - New Zealand]
- News : Parliament gets makeover for Xi meeting [12/11/2018 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : New Zealand announces Pacific enabling fund [12/11/2018 - Niue]
- Sports News : Kiwis, Mate Ma'a Tonga and Kangaroos to compete in top division of newly-unveiled Oceanic Cup next year [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- Sports News : Australia and Fiji triumph at Oceania Rugby Sevens [11/11/2018 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Tonga beats French Barbarians 49-38 in 13-try thriller [11/11/2018 - Tonga]
- News : 10 Solomon Islands MPs investigated for corruption [11/11/2018 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Australian PM and Defence ministers outline new Pacific engagement plan [11/11/2018 - Australia]
- News : Marshalls’ President Heine calls no confidence vote reasons ‘a smokescreen’ [11/11/2018 - Marshall Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Former Fiji journalist named managing editor of Pacific Magazine
Ms Wragg was the magazine’s Cook Islands correspondent, and w ill continue to work from Rarotonga. Pacific Magazine is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
She replaces Giff Johnson, who assumed the Pacific Magazine editorship on an interim basis earlier this year when the publication switched from being a print publication to an on-line magazine.Mr Johnson will resume his duties as Pacific Magazine’s contributing editor. He is based in Majuro, Marshall Islands.
Also as part of the editorial leadership changes, Publisher Floyd K. Takeuchi will now serve as Publisher-Editor of Pacific Magazine. He will play a significantly expanded role in developing the magazine’s editorial direction, in partnership with Ms Wragg.
“I’m extremely pleased that Ulamila Wragg is joining us as Managing Editor. I’ve known Ula for 14 years, when we worked together at The Daily Post in Suva, and she’s one of the finest journalists working in the region,” said Mr Takeuchi.
Ms Wragg is a Fiji citizen whose late mother was a Cook Islander. She is also Radio Australia’s correspondent in the Cook Islands, a position she will continue to hold in addition to her Managing Editor role at Pacific Magazine…….
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media