- Sports News : New Tongan administrators apply for rugby league membership [03/07/2020 - Tonga]
- Sports News : England coach Eddie Jones plans stunning raid for 'next All Blacks sensation' Hoskins Sotutu [03/07/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Business News : Niue completes ratification of PACER Plus agreement [03/07/2020 - Niue]
- Business News : Travel Bubble trouble – the options for Palau [03/07/2020 - Palau]
- Business News : World Bank strengthens partnership with the Federated States of Micronesia [03/07/2020 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- Business News : Niue national budget address will be announced on Wednesday 08 July [03/07/2020 - Niue]
- Business News : Vanuatu exports - COVID-19 and extreme weather worry experts [03/07/2020 - Vanuatu]
- Business News : COVID-19 creates tough times for Kiribati’s world class tuna industry [03/07/2020 - Kiribati]
- News : Tonga opens border starting next week to repatriate stranded nationals in Fiji [03/07/2020 - Tonga]
- News : Palau’s envoy, Ngedikes Olai Uludong elected VP of UNGA [03/07/2020 - United States]
- News : Pacific Humanitarian Pathway unlocking borders to save lives during COVID-19 [03/07/2020 - Fiji]
- News : An estimate of USD$22 million for Pacific Humanitarian Pathway-COVID-19 [03/07/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Chairman of the ruling Tobwaan Kiribati Party (TKP) says the party’s new manifesto currently under formulation will be much more promising and beneficial to the public compared to the previous one implemented during the last four years.
Tekeeua Tarati said the party has nominated MP Taneti Maamau of Onotoa to be its candidate for the presidential election....
SOURCE: RADIO KIRIBATI/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media