- Business News : Banking on action: How ADB achieved 2020 climate finance milestone one year ahead of time [10/12/2019 - Japan]
- News : ACP countries faces existential threat due to climate change [10/12/2019 - Kenya]
- News : ACP countries to defend unfair trade practice [10/12/2019 - Kenya]
- News : PNG pledged Euros 500,000 for the setting up of ACP Endowment Trust Fund [10/12/2019 - Kenya]
- News : Whakaari / White Island rescue: Tourists were screaming, others were in shock - witness [09/12/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Official counting of the Bougainville referendum to begin this afternoon [09/12/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Pacific church leader tells Scott Morrison ‘each lump of coal is a nail in our coffins’ [09/12/2019 - Spain]
- News : Commission adopts safe handling guidelines for seabirds [09/12/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News Feature : Tackling Inequality in the 21st Century – the Challenges and Potential Solutions [09/12/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Ambassador Georges Rebelo Pinto Chikoti elected new ACP Secretary General [09/12/2019 - Kenya]
- News : ACP – EU relations is ripe for next level of engagement [09/12/2019 - Kenya]
- News : ACP Ministerial Conference on sugar long overdue: Fiji Foreign Minister [09/12/2019 - Kenya]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Parramatta officials insisted Maika Sivo fly home from Fiji for an operation on his hand after a mystery infection flared up on his return home to the Pacific island village of Momi.
“Maika went to hospital in Fiji after it flared up. He then contacted the Eels and they requested he fly back to Sydney. He got home Monday night and went straight to Norwest Hospital,” Sivo’s agent Cameron Phelps told foxsports.com.au.
The 26-year-old winger is expected to undergo surgery on Tuesday.
Sivo had a breakout rookie season for the Eels in 2019, where he finished as the NRL’s top tryscorer.
He was recently rewarded for his stunning performances with an upgraded contract at the Eels which will see him remain at the club until the end of 2021.
Sivo featured in 25 NRL games in his first season and went on to represent Fiji at the World Cup Nines and in the Oceania Cup.
SOURCE: FOX SPORTS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media