- Sports News : New club champions crowned [20/05/2018 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Japan should support self-sustained development of Pacific island nations [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- News Feature : PALM 2018 Japan and the Pacific to strengthen climate change and oceans management cooperation [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- Business News : Cook Islands Manatua cable bid evaluation complete [20/05/2018 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : Palau to establish domestic fishery by 2020 [20/05/2018 - Palau]
- News : Taiwan relations unchanged despite Chinese pressure: Palau president [20/05/2018 - Palau]
- News : Japan announces $4.6 million grant for Samoa, honors PM Tuilaepa with Grand Order award [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- Business News : PNA’s building becoming a reality, Majuro aims to be one stop shopping for fisheries [20/05/2018 - Marshall Islands]
- News Feature : Climate Change and the Sustainable Management, Use and Conservation of the Ocean at Forefront of PALM 8 [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- News : Japan aims to check China through Pacific island nations [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- News : Japan, Pacific island nations urge N. Korea to denuclearise [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- News : Progressing Pacific Priorities at the 8th Pacific Leaders Meeting in Japan [20/05/2018 - Japan]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji Airways Fiji 7s coach Gareth Baber hopes to win back to back tournaments in the World Rugby Sevens Series next month.
Baber says it’s after long Fiji has won the second tournament of the sevens leg and they are looking forward to setting another platform in the Las Vegas and Vancouver 7s.
“That’s creating some of the plans I have which was to be competitive in both legs and we have taken a little bit of time to get their this year but we have created some momentum which was about hard work and making sure to keep out feet on the ground and stay humbled with the way we are.”
The Fiji 7s side goes into camp today, preparing for Las Vegas and Vancouver tournaments.
The Las Vegas 7s will be held from 2nd to the 4th of next month.
SOURCE: FBC NEWS/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media