- News : FAST political party secures 55 candidates for Samoa general elections [27/10/2020 - Samoa]
- Sports News : 'I want to come back': Storm send off Suliasi with Fijian hymn tribute [27/10/2020 - Australia]
- Sports News : Talei Thomas becomes first female Match Commissioner in the Pacific [27/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Fiji players to join national camp after Baabaas cancellation [27/10/2020 - United Kingdom]
- Sports News : Luai never thought he was good enough for Origin [27/10/2020 - Australia]
- News Feature : Micronesian leaders unified on having an equal voice to other Pacific countries [27/10/2020 - Micronesia, Federated States of]
- News Feature : How the U.S can build cooperation in the Pacific [27/10/2020 - United States]
- Business News : How flexible and fast PSDI is developing the Pacific’s private sector [27/10/2020 - Australia]
- News : Catch-up, ‘get ahead and stay ahead’ of coronavirus, urges UN health agency chief [27/10/2020 - Switzerland]
- News Feature : Preparing for when climate change drives people from their homes [27/10/2020 - Australia]
- News Feature : Good data is the key to a sustainable post-COVID Pacific [27/10/2020 - New Caledonia]
- News Feature : Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons: Pacific Island Countries played crucial role [27/10/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
South Bougainville has voted in a mother and son duo to represent them in the 4th House of the Autonomous Bougainville Government.
Theresa Naru Kaetavara and her son Emmanuel Carlos Kaetavara are both newcomers claiming the South Bougainville Women seat and Baba Constituency seat respectively.
Out of a total 13 seats for South Bougainville Region, eight (8) newcomers were elected whilst five members were retained, three of them ministers in the last government. Below is the declared seats for South Bougainville;
1.Torokina Constituency, Torokina District, South Bougainville
Fabian Saleuepota (new)
2.Bolave Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Dennis Lokonai (return)
3.Lato Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Melvin Wilolopa (new)
4.Baba Constituency, Bana District, South Bougainville.
Carlos Kaetavara (new)
5.Motuna HuyonoTokunotui, Siwai District, South Bougainville.
Zacharias Nungnung (new)
6.Kopii Constituency, Siwai District, South Bougainville.
Joseph Kim Suwamaru (new)
7.Ramu Constituency, Siwai district, South Bougainville.
Thomas Pa’ataku (return)
8.Makis Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Junior Tumare (new)
9.Baubake Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Jacob Toke (return)
10.Lule Constituency, Buin District, South Bougainville.
Joseph Mona (new)
11.Konnou Constituency, Buin district, South Bougainville.
Willie Masiu (return)
12.South Bougainville Women’s. Therese Naru Kaetavara (new)
13.South Bougainville Ex-Combatants.Thomas Tari (return).
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media