- Sports News : Wes Naiqama appointed head coach of Kaiviti Silktails [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Sports News : History-making first Fijian medical trainer Khalik keen to lead by example [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : A plan for Fiji to open its borders [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- News Feature : Category-5 Cyclone Resilient Rakiraki Market Opens [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : COVID-19: FNPF pays out $52.1m in assistance to 82,850 members [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : IFC helps Pacific banks build resilience [02/06/2020 - Australia]
- Business News : World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organisation [02/06/2020 - Switzerland]
- News : Why we're bailing out Fiji Airways: FNPF [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Over 60 Vanuatu citizens returning from NZ [02/06/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News : USP challenged by sacked manager [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- News : Vanuatu Government decides on the postponement of the 51st Pacific Islands Forum Leaders Meeting [02/06/2020 - Vanuatu]
- News : Fiji Government MP Sharma bailed over alleged domestic violence [02/06/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Markham MP Koni Iguan has been appointed as the new Communication Minister in the O’Neill – Abel Government in Papua New Guinea.
The new Communication Minister was sworn in this morning by Governor General Sir Bob Dadae.
Prime Minister Peter O’Neill also announced Bulolo MP Sam Basil takes over from James Marape as new Finance Minister.
Minister for Forestry Douglas Tomuriesa was also appointed as the new leader of government business.
Rigo MP Lekwa Gure takes over as the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee from Iguan.
SOURCE: LOOP PNG/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media