- Sports News : Kagifa Samoa making debut this week [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News Feature : 'One day we'll disappear': Tuvalu's sinking islands [16/05/2019 - Tuvalu]
- Business News : Cook Islands telecom policy promises affordability [16/05/2019 - Cook Islands]
- Business News : 17 APTC students graduate in Kiribati [16/05/2019 - Kiribati]
- News : Motion against Tuvalu PM as UN SG visits [16/05/2019 - Tuvalu]
- News : PM O’Neill adamant on seeking courts guideline on no confidence motion [16/05/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Nauru becomes 193rd World Meteorological Organisation member [16/05/2019 - Nauru]
- News : UN chief lauds Fijians as ‘natural global leaders’ on climate, environment, hails ‘symbiotic relationship’ with land and sea [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : ‘Climate change is the battle of my life’, UN chief tells students living on the frontline in Fiji [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : U.S. needs to step up to China’s growing influence in Pacific- Palau President Remengesau [16/05/2019 - Palau]
- News : UN chief Guterres concerned nuclear ‘coffin’ leaking in Pacific [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Fiji Cabinet endorses landmark National Climate Change Policy [16/05/2019 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Markham MP Koni Iguan has been appointed as the new Communication Minister in the O’Neill – Abel Government in Papua New Guinea.
The new Communication Minister was sworn in this morning by Governor General Sir Bob Dadae.
Prime Minister Peter O’Neill also announced Bulolo MP Sam Basil takes over from James Marape as new Finance Minister.
Minister for Forestry Douglas Tomuriesa was also appointed as the new leader of government business.
Rigo MP Lekwa Gure takes over as the Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee from Iguan.
SOURCE: LOOP PNG/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media