- News Feature : Ahead of biodiversity summit, UN officials call for action to preserve the natural world [29/09/2020 - United States]
- Business News : Palau works to reopen for regular flights, restart economy [29/09/2020 - Palau]
- News : As U.S., China squabble at UN., a plea - and warning - from one of world's smallest states [29/09/2020 - United States]
- News : Australia joins US, China and Russia in refusing to sign leaders' pledge on biodiversity [29/09/2020 - United States]
- News : Australia and NZ reaffirm grants for USP [29/09/2020 - Fiji]
- Business News : Solomons PM makes UN call for curb on illegal fishing [29/09/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- Business News : SPTO latest beneficiary for the U.S. Embassy economic resilience grants [29/09/2020 - Fiji]
- News : ‘You are not representatives of Papua’: Indonesia lashes out at Vanuatu at UN [29/09/2020 - United States]
- News : President Remengesau: Palau has been miscategorised as high-income economy [29/09/2020 - Palau]
- News : Another four Solomon Islands students in Philippines test positive for COVID-19 [29/09/2020 - Solomon Islands]
- News : Guam has three more Covid deaths, 37 new positive cases [29/09/2020 - Guam]
- News : There are no job losses at University of the South Pacific: Vice-Chancellor [29/09/2020 - Fiji]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Fiji Television Limited today announced the resignation of its chief executive officer Karen Lobendahn.
She has expressed her wish to move on to her next challenge.
Lodendahn has been with the company for 24 years and has contributed immensely to the success of the organisation during her tenure. She was the first female CEO within the organisation and within the media industry in Fiji.
FijiTV also announced the resignation of its Manager Finance Upendra Goundar who joined the company in November 2019. He resigned for personal reasons.
The board has accepted both resignations and they will be leaving the company’s employment in early October 2020.
The board and all FijiTV wish Karen and Upendra well in their future endeavors.
The FijiTV board will be advertising the positions in due course. In the meantime, both employees will be performing their duties as usual.
SOURCE: FIJI TV/PACNEWS
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media