- News Feature : 30 years of child rights: Children in the Pacific islands join with governments on World Children’s Day [20/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Business News : PTI Australia wins Impact Investment Award [20/11/2019 - Australia]
- News : Bougainville 'silence period' begin on Wednesday midnight [20/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Bougainville Referendum Commission receives information on the two choices [20/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Bougainville President Momis and Sir Puka to cast their votes on home soil [20/11/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Heine safe, three incumbents face losing seat in Marshalls election [20/11/2019 - Marshall Islands]
- News : Two new measles cases reported in Fiji [20/11/2019 - Fiji]
- News : Health crisis cancels Samoa HRPP's 40th birthday celebration [20/11/2019 - Samoa]
- News : NZ police called in after death threat to Tongan PM [20/11/2019 - New Zealand]
- News : Victory [20/11/2019 - Fiji]
- Sports News : Northern Mariana Islands moves toward full soccer status [19/11/2019 - Northern Mariana Islands]
- Sports News : Eels sensation Maika Sivo rushed from Fiji to Sydney after mystery infection flares up [19/11/2019 - Australia]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
England coach Eddie Jones is contracted to the RFU until the end of 2021 but there is serious talk about whether he will last that long.
Much of it depends on how England fare this weekend against Australia, but the Cauliflower has also heard Jones is already casting around for interested unions and Fiji could be on the cards.
Jones's painful exit from the Wallabies in 2005 has hardened his outlook and the former Randwick No.8 is intent on going out on his own terms.
He told the Herald earlier this year he was interested in coaching another tier-two nation, such as Germany, but it appears he could also be looking at Fiji.
The Flying Fijians were the big disappointment of Pool D, their slip-up against Uruguay a killer blow to a campaign that looked to have everything going for it. Top notch coaches and support staff, the country's best ever playing squad, and a historic win over France in the lead up.
John McKee has been told he will coach the team in their November clash against the Barbarians at Twickenham, but could be out the door after that. This was his second World Cup with the team.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media