- Sports News : Biggest Pacific Games team ever for Cook Islands [18/04/2019 - Cook Islands]
- News Feature : Follow the money: how foreign aid spending tells of Pacific priorities [18/04/2019 - Australia]
- Business News : Cook Islands Finance Minister rejects more cash for Agriculture [18/04/2019 - Cook Islands]
- News : Vanuatu Police chief sacked [18/04/2019 - Vanuatu]
- News : Nauru former president regrets signing offshore processing deal with Julia Gillard [18/04/2019 - Australia]
- News : Prince William to visit Christchurch terror attack survivors next week [18/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- Sports News : Captains set for HSBC Kitakyushu Sevens in Japan [18/04/2019 - Japan]
- Sports News : Draw for U-16 & U-19 Women's championships complete [18/04/2019 - New Zealand]
- News Feature : Stress, overtime, disease, contribute to 2.8 million workers’ deaths per year, reports UN labour agency [18/04/2019 - Switzerland]
- Business News : Fijian government commences national minimum wage and wages regulation review [18/04/2019 - Fiji]
- News : PNG PM O’Neill accepts resignation of Attorney General Davis Stevens [18/04/2019 - Papua New Guinea]
- News : Wale and Sogavare the two candidates confirmed for Solomon Islands prime ministerial election [18/04/2019 - Solomon Islands]
- Sponsored : Oceania National Olympic Committees (ONOC)
Should Fiji return to the Pacific Islands Forum 1: 2: 3: 4: You need to login to participate in our polls.
- Username must be atleast 6 characters long.
- assword must be atleast 6 characters long. Do not choose a simple password. Make sure your password is difficult to crack.
- You should provide your correct name during registration.
- Phone and mobile contacts are not mandatory, however it will assist us in contacting you should the need arises.
- A valid email address will need to be entered. Incorrect email addresses will void registration. After registration, we will use this email address for all correspondence between you and us.
- You should enter your location as accurately as possible. We use user details like location to serve you better.
- Our system requires you to enter the given text in the image to ensure that a real person is filling out the registration form.
- Your input text must match exactly with that of the image.
Pacific Islands News Association
Who & What is PINA?
International News Safety Institute (INSI)
Media Helping Media